Friday, April 29, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Aurora Mills Architectural Salvage Portland Store
70 SE Salmon Street, Portland, OR 97214
We are both honored and excited that Flocons was awarded a 2016 Black Rock City Honorarium from Burning Man Arts. A lot of imagination, thought and time was applied in the creation of our project proposal and we are extremely grateful for the recognition of our efforts and the opportunity to bring Flocons to life as it was originally intended.
UPDATE: We are excited to share the news that Flocons will also be exhibited at the Oregon Country Fair!
You are invited to CELEBRATE with us and Meet the Artists who are collaborating in the creation of our larger than life Flocons Garden. LEARN about the project, TALK with the Artists and VISUALIZE their individual pieces.
We also invite you to SUPPORT the project by making a donation at the door. We need YOUR help to raise the additional funds needed to make it happen.
Things to know about this event:
– It’s all-ages and family-friendly!
– It’s $10 to get in the door (cash or card) for everyone over 12.
– You will receive a paper ballot where you can then allocate each dollar of your donation (in whole dollar amounts) to the artist(s) of your choice. Once you’ve decided who gets your money, make notes on your ballot and turn it in at the designated station. That’s it!
5:30 PM – Artists & Volunteers Set Up
6:00 PM – Event Begins
– Meet the Artists and donate funds
– Enjoy $3.00 bottles donated by Ninkasi Brewing
(Helles Belles Lager & Dawn of the Red IRA)
– Enjoy $2.00 cups donated by Widmer Brothers Brewing
– Sandwiches and wraps will be available for $2.00 a piece
9:00 PM – Event Ends